Berlin recently unseated London as the European start-up capital. GRUENDELPARTNER’s Berlin office advises and assists new, innovative companies. More than 15 years ago, we began helping start-ups with all of the legal, tax and business issues affecting them, including:
- company formation, choosing a legal form, reviewing business concepts and preparing all formation documents,
- seed money and subsequent financing, preparing business plans, analysing and plausibility-testing financial ratios,
- advising on alternative financing options, equity crowdfunding,
- establishing a contract/data management system and introducing professional management and accounting systems,
- introducing equity compensation (option plans, phantom stock, employee shares),
- developing and implementing specific contract documents (model contracts, general business terms and conditions, cooperation agreements, R&D contracts, licenses, joint ventures),
- legal aspects of structuring and designing e-commerce processes.