GRUENDELPARTNER has extensive expertise in the construction sector. Our specialists provide advice on a full range of civil law and public law matters on a project-by-project basis. We particularly focus on:
- negotiating and executing general contractor and subcontractor contracts: VOB/B (Tendering and Contract Regulations for the Provision of Construction Services in Germany, Part B), BGB (German Civil Code), FIDIC,
- procedural enforcement of and defence against claims for payment of fees, warranty rights, liability claims and/or other claims,
- assisting with preparations and advice on public law issues (especially relating to construction planning and building code regulations, urban planning law, heritage preservation and environmental law),
- advising on legal issues relating to public procurement,
- buying/selling real estate; preparing, negotiating and executing acquisition contracts (asset deals, share deals),
- contracts for architects and engineers; project management contracts,
- legal issues relating to planning large-scale projects (planning of infrastructure projects such as roads, waterways, railways, airports, major facilities).