Our commercial law practice primarily advises clients on issues such as:
- drafting and revising general business terms and conditions, general supply and purchasing terms and conditions (brick-and-mortar business, e-commerce)
- rights of sales representatives (sales representative agreements, compensation claims)
- designing, preparing, negotiating and implementing franchises and other sales and distribution structures and contracts
- contracts for the international sale of goods (CISG)
- defending against/enforcing commercial claims in court and in arbitration
- transport law
- drafting, negotiating and executing national and international licensing Agreements.