GRUENDELPARTNER Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Wirtschaftsprüfer PartGmbB
Offices, addresses and contact details: Offices
Place of registration: AG Jena, PR 500066
Partners authorized to represent the partnership: Axel Banike, Dr. Steffen Fritzsche, Dr. Mirko Gründel, Dr. Mathis Hoffmann, Dirk Lange, Ramona Luckner, Ralph Schmidkonz, Jan Schröder, Stephan Schuldt, Steffen Tietze, Albrecht Tintelnot, Frank Vennemann, Jan Wehner.
Tax ID.: 231/188/07405 (FA Leipzig)
Professional liability insurance: HDI Versicherung AG, HDI Platz 1, 30659 Hannover. This insurance cover is valid for all of the European Economic Area (EAA).
Admission: All lawyers, tax advisors and auditors mentioned on these pages are admitted in Germany.
Unless stated otherwise below, all lawyers mentioned on these pages belong to the respective bar associations at their places of business:
Leipzig: Saxony Bar Association / Rechtsanwaltskammer Sachsen (Glacisstraße 6, D-01099 Dresden, http://www.rak-sachsen.de/)
Jena: Thuringia Bar Association / Rechtsanwaltskammer Thüringen (Bahnhofsstraße 46, D-99084 Erfurt, http://www.rechtsanwaltskammer-thueringen.de/).
Udo Werner is a member of the Thuringia Bar Association.
Relevant professional regulations for lawyers:
- Federal Rules and Regulations for the German Bar (BRAO);
- Rules of Professional Practice (BORA)
- Act concerning the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG);
- Rules and Regulations for Specialised Lawyers (FAO);
- Directives by the German Federal Chamber of Lawyers pursuant to the second sentence of § 14, section 4 German Money Laundering Act (GwG);
- In the area of international activities within the European Union, the “Code of Conduct for Lawyers in Europe” (CCBE) applies in addition.
The relevant professional regulations for lawyers are listed on the website of the German Federal Chamber of Lawyers, http://www.brak.de/, under “For lawyers” (Für Anwälte) / “Professional regulations” (Berufsrecht).
All tax advisors mentioned on these pages belong to the Saxony Chamber of Tax Consultants (Emil-Fuchs-Straße 2, D-04105 Leipzig, http://www.sbk-sachsen.de/). Relevant professional regulations for tax advisors:
- Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG);
- Implementing Ordinance on the Tax Consultancy Act (DVStB);
- Rules of Professional Practice of the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors (BOStB);
- Tax Advisors’ Fee Ordinance (StBVV).
The relevant professional regulations for tax advisors are listed on the website of the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors, http://www.bstbk.de/, under “The tax advisor” (Der Steuerberater) / “Professional regulations” (Berufsrecht).
All auditors mentioned on these pages belong to the German Chamber of Public Accountants (Rauchstraße 26, D-10787 Berlin, http://www.wpk.de/). Relevant professional regulations for auditors:
- Public Accountant Act (WPO);
- Professional Charter of Wirtschaftsprüfer and vereidigte Buchprüfer (BS WP/vBP);
- Satzung für Qualitätskontrolle;
- Siegelverordnung (Siegel-VO);
- Wirtschaftsprüfer-Berufshaftpflichtverordnung (WPBHV).
The relevant professional regulations for auditors are listed on the website of the German Chamber of Public Accountants, http://www.wpk.de/, under “WPK” / “Legal Statues” (Rechtsvorschriften).
Person responsible for the contents of this website as defined by the Telemediengesetz (German Telemedia Act): Dr. Steffen Fritzsche
ODR-platform The European Commission provides a platform for online out-of-court resolution of disputes (known as the ODR-platform). The ODR platform is the single point of entry for out-of-court disputes resulting from online sales and service contracts. You can access the ODR-platform via the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our contact details and e-mail adresses: Offices
Concept/Design/Realization: GUD | GRÜNER UND DEUTSCHER