GRUENDELPARTNER has vast experience in the life sciences and healthcare fields. For more than 15 years now, we have been providing legal counsel to prominent companies in the industry in both Germany and abroad in segments such as medical technology, pharmaceutical development, medical IT, biotechnology, and hospital management as well as German and international investors in these fields. The focus here is on:
- intellectual property protection (patents, brands, know-how, national and international licenses),
- national and international research and development agreements, joint ventures, material transfer agreements, non-disclosure agreements, sales contracts,
- corporate finance, venture capital/private equity financing,
- specific liability law and regulatory issues (medical product law, pharmaceutical law, specific legal data protection issues, approval processes, CE marking),
- building and operating hospitals,
- sector-specific civil service law,
- advising university-affiliated clinics and research institutions.