Our labour and employment law specialists concentrate on providing legal counsel to private-sector companies and public-sector employers on labour and employment issues.
We advise clients on the following specific areas of labour and employment law:
- drafting, negotiating and enforcing labour-management agreements and collective bargaining agreements
- labour law issues associated with transactions
- restructuring, downsizing, privatisation
- designing and implementing employee profit-sharing schemes
- litigation in all areas of labour and employment law
- employment agreements with management board members, managing directors and executives
- personal liability issues of members of governing bodies (management board members, supervisory board members, managing directors)
- business takeovers and shutdowns.