We provide legal counsel to unlisted companies of all sizes, listed companies, institutions, German and foreign investors, and the public sector on all types of company law issues.
Our practice focuses primarily on:
- formation, dissolution and liquidation of partnerships and corporations, and specific legal questions concerning German private limited companies (GmbH), public limited companies (Aktiengesellschaften), cooperatives, foundations and groups of companies
- drafting and implementing joint venture and cooperation agreements, corporate housekeeping
- corporate governance and compliance
- company transformations, restructuring
- shareholder disputes (court, arbitration)
- corporate succession
- advising members of governing bodies (management board members, supervisory board members, managing directors) on liability issues
- corporation tax law, transformation tax law.