Our UK Focus Group provides advice to UK businesses and organisations on a full range of their activities in Germany. The UK Focus Group also acts for German companies on their activities in the UK. We closely cooperate with leading UK law firm Berry Smith LLP (www.berrysmith.com), a specialist independent commercial law firm operating in England and Wales. Berry Smith covers a full package of legal services to its UK and International clients.
In combination Berry Smith and GRUENDELPARTNER support a range from private companies, public listed companies, banks, private equity houses and governmental organisations with experienced, expert cross-border legal advice to all businesses for all stages of their lifecycle, from formation to acquisitions and disposals.
The dedicated partner led teams regularly specialise in the following areas:
- All forms of corporate transaction including acquisitions, disposals and investments,
- Corporate and company law advice,
- All forms of commercial contracts including collaboration agreements, joint venture agreements, distribution and agency agreements,
- Legal framework for e-commerce and Information Technology services,
- All aspects of intellectual property,
- Dispute resolution and litigation,
- Employment law and HR issues,
- Commercial property and real estate advice, including purchase, disposal and leasing of commercial property.
In addition, the UK Focus Group provides a range of supporting private client services to the owners and management teams of our corporate clients.